1. Using their road race knowledge or by just guessing
each manager MUST CHOOSE EIGHT RIDERS for their team.
The eight rider selections must include a minimum
of two riders from each of the three rider lists.
2. The value of the eight (8) riders
must not exceed a Total Budget off £1200k.
3. If the value of the eight riders
exceeds the stipulated budget the entry becomes void.
It is the team manager's responsibility and his/her
alone to ensure the budget is not exceeded.
4. There will be three “Transfer
Windows” during the season, at each of these a
manager can choose to change a maximum of three (3)
riders in their existing team for new team riders. Maintaining
at least two riders from each of the three rider lists.
5. If a manager will be on holiday
or away from a computer when a Transfer Window is due
to come on-line, he/she can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
to make their team changes.
6. Each rider will be awarded points
for all top eight (8) finishes at an event, the number
of points awarded for each position will be dictated
by the event rating. The race results on the day will
be taken as final for the purposes of the league and
the result of any subsequent exclusion’s and their
appeals will not be taken into account.
7. NO “B Races” or “Heats”
or “Classic Races” at any of the selected
race meetings will be counted towards the league.
8.The points awarded to each of the
eight selected riders is compared and the worst score
is dropped, and the scores for the top seven riders
is totaled to give the Manager his/her event total.
9. These event totals are added together
throughout the season and the person with the highest
score at the end of the season wins.
10. Managers will only receive points
from riders whilst they are in their team. They will
not receive there cumulative total.
11. RealRoadRacing.Com reserves the
right to refuse entries to the League.
12. RealRoadRacing.Com will not be
held responsible for any entries and/or changes lost
13. Each manager is only allowed to
enter one team each.
14. RealRoadRacing.Com reserve, the
right to cancel the competition at any stage, should
circumstances outside of RealRoadRacing.Com control
determine such action.
15. The League is open to any of the
contributors of RealRoadRacing.Com however major contributors
will not be eligible for any of the prizes.
16. The winners must be willing to
be photographed and allow details such as his/her name
to be published on RealRoadRacing.Com.
17. There is no cash alternative.
18. Team Names must not be such that
they may cause offence. RealRoadRacing.Com reserve,
the right to change any teams name should we see fit.
19. RealRoadRacing.Com reserves the
right to change, add and remove riders from the "Riders
Lists" throughout the season.
20. RealRoadRacing.Com cannot accept
responsibility for changes of entry and/or non-starters
at any given event, which effect team selections and/or